Pygeum is an evergreen tree found in the higher elevations of central and southern Africa. The bark is used medicinally. Wild pygeum is environmentally threatened and efforts are being made to grow pygeum on plantations and control harvesting in the wild. (Source)
You can’t purchase this at Walmart or your local store yet, but you can get them online from reputable stores, such as Amazon for as low as $9 a bottle.
Dosage with Pygeum
Take 2 100mg capsules daily for 5-10 days to see a difference. Some men will need to “cycle” on and off to see effects. This means take Pygeum for 10 days, then stopping for 5 days, then “repeat” the cycle for another 10 days. For men like this the pygeum will kick in during the OFF cycle and will start precumming. We must warn you, some men have drenched their boxers because of this stuff! It’s not promised you will, but certainly this supplement does effect some men tremendously. You may be one! Give it a try.
Uses for Pygeum
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Increasing Thickness of Mucus
- Increasing Thickness of Precum
- Increasing amount of Precumming
- Increasing Cum or Semen amounts
Health benefits for men taking Pygeum
Pygeum is a plant that is native to Africa and is traditionally used in the treatment of various health conditions. The active ingredients in pygeum are thought to be plant sterols, which have a number of potential health benefits for men. Some of the potential health benefits of taking pygeum supplements for men include:
- Improving prostate health: Pygeum is often used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), a condition that affects many men as they age. It is thought to work by reducing inflammation in the prostate gland and improving urine flow.
- Reducing urinary symptoms: Pygeum has been shown to be effective in reducing urinary symptoms associated with BPH, such as frequent urination and difficulty urinating. It may also help to improve the overall quality of life in men with BPH.
- Boosting immune function: Pygeum has been shown to have immune-boosting properties, making it a potential treatment for infections and other immune-related conditions.
- Enhancing sexual function: Some studies have suggested that pygeum may have a positive effect on sexual function in men, although more research is needed to confirm these findings.
It is worth noting that pygeum supplements are not appropriate for everyone, and it is important to speak with a healthcare provider before taking any supplement. As with any supplement, it is also important to follow the recommended dosage instructions and to check for potential interactions with medications or other supplements.
How It Works
Chemical analysis and pharmacological studies indicate the lipophilic extract of pygeum bark has three categories of active constituents: 1) Phytosterols, including beta-sitosterol, have anti-inflammatory effects by interfering with the formation of hormone-like substances in the body (prostaglandins) that tend to accumulate in the prostate of men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH); 2) pentacyclic terpenes have an anti-edema, or decongesting, effect; 3) ferulic esters indirectly control testosterone activity in the prostate, which may reduce the risk of BPH. While these effects have been shown in test tube studies, human studies are still needed to confirm these effects in the body. Pygeum alone has been shown in some double-blind trials to help men with BPH by improving urinary flow and other symptoms of BPH. It has also been used successfully in combination with nettle root to treat BPH. Long-term BPH studies (six months or greater) on pygeum are lacking, however.
How People use Pygeum for Precum
Here are some threads, pages, or articles related on users on the internet using or experimenting with Pygeum to increase either their precum amount, or cum amount.